Monday, October 30, 2017
Posted by dr.amr at 10:25:00 PM
Posted by dr.amr at 10:12:00 PM
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Part of the Oxford Anaesthesia Library series, this second edition of Anaesthesia for the Elderly Patient offers a fully up-to-date comprehensive introduction to the major clinical issues facing anaesthetists working with elderly patients. All chapters are fully updated and content is presented in a concise and easy to read format, with helpful key points listed at the start of each chapter.
Posted by dr.amr at 11:44:00 PM
Emergency Medicine, 2nd Edition delivers all the relevant clinical core concepts you need for practice and certification, all in a comprehensive, easy-to-absorb, and highly visual format. This well-regarded emergency medicine reference offers fast-access diagnosis and treatment guidelines that quickly provide the pearls and secrets of your field, helping you optimize safety, efficiency, and quality in the ED as well as study for the boards.
Get clear, concise descriptions and evidence-based treatment guidelines for a full range of clinical conditions, ranging from the common to the unusual.Find the information you need quickly with a highly visual format that features hundreds of full-color clinical photographs, illustrations, algorithms, tables, and graphs, plus key information highlighted for fast reference.Consult high-yield text boxes in every chapter for Priority Actions, Facts and Formulas, Documentation, Patient Teaching Tips, Red Flags, and Tips and Tricks. Make the most of your limited time with easy-to-digest blocks of information, consistently presented for clear readability and quick reference.Study efficiently and effectively for the boards, or rapidly consult this title in daily practice, thanks to well-organized chapters, a superb use of images and diagrams, and clinically relevant, easy-to-understand content.Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of renowned educators, dedicated to compiling today's best knowledge in emergency medicine into one highly useful, readable text.
Be prepared to manage increasingly prevalent problems seen in the ED, such as emergent complications of fertility treatment and management of patients who have had bariatric surgery.Deliver high-quality care to your younger patients with expanded pediatrics content.Stay up to date with new chapters on Clotting Disorders and Hemophilia, Patient-Centered Care, Health Disparities and Diversity in Emergency Medicine, Cost-Effectiveness Analysis, Antibiotic Recommendations for Empirical Treatment of Selected Infectious Diseases, and Cardiac Emergency Ultrasound: Evaluation for Pericardial Effusion & Cardiac Activity.Access the complete contents of Emergency Medicine online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, with downloadable images, tables and boxes, and expanded chapters, plus videos demonstrating ultrasound-guided vascular access, sonography for trauma, and more.
Posted by dr.amr at 11:07:00 PM
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Essence of Anesthesiology Practice makes it easy to formulate anesthesia plans through a consistent format and discussions of the problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications for over 600 clinical topics. Drs. Fleisher and Roizen present a completely revised new edition that includes coverage of many new conditions, procedures, and drugs. Online access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com means that you can get the information you need more easily and conveniently.
- Easily formulate anesthesia plans through a consistent format that covers a single clinical topic on each page, with a review of its problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications.
- Get state-of-art, reliable coverage from an international team of experts who discuss common and rare conditions and how to manage them.
- Understand the interactions of common drugs and alternative medicine so that you can develop anesthesia plans accordingly.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Quickly reference key information using the carefully templated text that highlights the most important anesthetic considerations in a consistent, user-friendly layout.
- Stay current on the latest anesthetic implications in regards to coexisting diseases, procedures, drugs, and alternative and complementary therapies, including coverage of mitochondrial myopathy, atrial fibrillation ablation, awake craniotomy, stereotactic neurosurgery, neuroprotection, dexmedetomidine, and other hot topics.
Posted by dr.amr at 10:21:00 PM